American DJ MyDMX 3.0 dmx controller
myDMX 3.0 - August 2, 2018 Edition Now Available
There is a new, free August 2, 2018 update to myDMX 3.0 now available in the “Downloads” section of this page. Update includes: Bug fixes, general “under the hood” updates and more fixtures added to the library._______________________________________
myDMX 3.0 - January 31, 2018 Edition Now Available
• Bug correction with the DMX interface window (SUT)
• Bug correction with unstable 8/16 bit channels in stand alone
• Contains firmware 0.3 which works with 16 buttons for myDMX 3RM hardware
Download this new software for MAC or PC from the “Downloads” section
myDMX 3.0 - December 22, 2017 Edition Now Available
New Features:• Filter selected fixtures when controlling mapped MIDI
• Added possibility to completely close the pallet/fixture/fader window, with an option to restore it from the edit window (next to auto hide pallets option)• Ability to merge previous patched fixtures when using the Import facility. (basically when you import a show, it will not overwrite the patch, rather it’ll merge the patch of the imported show with the patch of the open show)• Various bug fixes
Download this new software for MAC or PC from the “Downloads” section
• Selected fixture tab saved when saving a show file
• Added shortcut to select BPM mode (including Show Mode shortcut)
• Enable different MIDI-mappings on all universes
• Add full range MIDI/DMX triggering on channels (you can now choose to control through current preset range or 0-255)
• Add option in MIDI mapping dialog to control the entire channel range when mapping a MIDI fader to a channel fader
• Color bar added under each channel on the General tab
• Updated version of the 3D Visualizer with support for multi-beam LED bars
• Various bug fixes
ADJ’s myDMX 3.0 is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible). myDMX 3.0 has a new, robust hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your lightshow. Out of the package, myDMX 3.0 software will run in Express Mode; 512 "Live" DMX channels & 60 "Stand Alone" DMX channels (No 3D visualizer, Easy Remote, 8 port contacts or Midi features). However, these features plus other upgrades, including additional Live & Stand Alone channels can be purchased at https://store.dmxsoft.com/. myDMX 2.1 and 3.0 interfaces will run in Full mode when running myDMX 2.1 software.
If you already own myDMX 2.1 hardware, you can download the myDMX 3.0 software for free from the Downloads tab. Note: it will run in Express Mode. See above for additional details.
Learn more about myDMX 3.0 in this product spotlight: http://tinyurl.com/zz7v6nk
Join the myDMX Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyDMX/
Link the myDMX Facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/mydmx/
_______________________________________myDMX 3.0 software does not work with myDMX 2.0 hardware
New Features:• Play multiple scenes at a time
• Arrange scenes into groups• Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis• Live snapshots• Live scene dimming and scene speed controls• Stand Alone backup memory• BPM tap• Flash scenes• Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX• Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
• Easy-to-use DMX software • 512 DMX channels• Extensive fixture profile library• SSL2 Profile editor & support• Drag and drop effects generator• Works with simple scenes/steps• Windows and Mac installers that will download the latest ssl library with an internet connection upon install. • “Maintenance” application that installs with the program to check for component updates or new versions of the software.• “Cloud search for profiles” Search for the latest and greatest fixture profiles from within the program itself, no more hunting through dropbox• Improved multi Pan and Tilt support• Users can select multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels • Vast optimizations and stability improvements for both Windows and Mac OS• Not compatible with ARM based Windows tablets (only Intel)• Additional feature and software upgrades available at https://store.dmxsoft.com/
myDMX 3 Optional Upgrades Available (Additional Charge):
3D: Design your 3D environment and add 3D objects from the built in 3D object library and create your own virtual venue to program your light show without having to set up your entire rig.
MIDI: Use your favorite USB to MIDI device to assign physical buttons and faders to the virtual buttons and faders in the program to get that perfect hardware lighting console feel to your show and playback capabilities.
Easy Remote: Using the "Show" function in the program you can quickly and easily build your own Virtual Lighting desk using any DMX channel or preset or Scene in the MyDMX 3 software to get your very own custom Console set up, and it is automatically linked to your smartphone or tablet running the Easy Remote app, there are even presets for popular iOS and Android devices ready to be used and edited!
Multiple Universes: If you own a 2nd or 3rd or more MyDMX 3 interfaces, or purchase a MyDMX Buddy with at least the Express mode license for 3.0 software, you can "stack" interfaces to get multiple universes of DMX output on the 3.0 software.
8-Port Contacts: Trigger scenes in both live and stand alone mode via the 8 dry contact ports. Bridge the ground pin with pins 1-8 of the HE10 connector to start scenes from a push button or relay. The 8 ports can be combined in binary for up to 255 triggers.
Stand Alone: Want to trigger a few of your scenes without lugging your computer around? Stand alone channels let's you do just that. With 60 Stand alone channels included with each MyDMX 3 interface you can store scenes that use up to 60 channels of DMX that you can use to playback lighting looks using the push buttons on the top of the MyDMX 3 interface. you can purchase up to 512 stand alone channels in packs of 50 additional Stand alone channels from the web store.
myDMX 3 upgrades available at: https://store.dmxsoft.com/
Minimum System Requirements:
• Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OS X 10.10 or higher
• 1 GHz speed processor
• 2 GB Memory (RAM)
• 1280*768 pixel screen
• OpevnGL 3.1 (for 3D)
Best Performance System Requirements:
• Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OSx 10.10 or higher
• 2 GHz speed processor, dual core
• 4 GB Memory (RAM)
• Video card with 1GB video memory
• 1920*1080 pixel screen
• OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
3D: Design your 3D environment and add 3D objects from the built in 3D object library and create your own virtual venue to program your light show without having to set up your entire rig.MIDI: Use your favorite USB to MIDI device to assign physical buttons and faders to the virtual buttons and faders in the program to get that perfect hardware lighting console feel to your show and playback capabilities.Easy Remote: Using the "Show" function in the program you can quickly and easily build your own Virtual Lighting desk using any DMX channel or preset or Scene in the MyDMX 3 software to get your very own custom Console set up, and it is automatically linked to your smartphone or tablet running the Easy Remote app, there are even presets for popular iOS and Android devices ready to be used and edited!
Customer Service available Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Contact us: Help@FogitUpFog.com or Give us a call: 844-Fog-It-Up